Chacha Nehru Bal Chikitsalaya has been developed as 221 bedded Superspeciality pediatric hospital to provide preventive & quality curative services to children up to age of 12 years. This is a teaching hospital affiliated to Maulana Azad Medical College.
How to contact:
Telephone No.:011-21210215, 011-21210216
Location:Geeta Colony, Delhi – 110031
Bus Route No.:317, 310 and RTV from Laxmi Nagar, Metro Station and Shastri Park Metro Station Nearest Metro Station - Shastri Park
Police Station :Geeta Colony, Delhi – 110031
Enquiry :Emergency Reception Counter
Building is under Camera Surveillance
Patient Attendant Visiting Time:
|Morning||07.00 to 07.30 A.M.||For Tea|
|After Noon||12.30 to 01.30 P.M.||For Lunch|
|Evening||05.00 to 07.00 P.M.||Visiting Hours|
To be recognized as leader in quality, patient-centered, cost effective healthcare, working towards Healthy child Wealthy future.
- To provide Super specialty services using State of Art Technology
- Committed to improve health and satisfaction level of our patients by ensuring continuous improvement by:
- Training of all categories of staff
- Latest treatment technologies
- To provide Teaching and Research facility in pediatric sub specialties.
- To develop as a leading pediatric referral centre.
- General Pediatrics
- Pediatric Nephrology
- Pediatric Neurology Including EEG
- Pediatric Gastroenterology Including Endoscopy
- Hemato-oncology Including Thalassemia
- Polio Corrective Surgery & Rehabilitation Center For Physically Handicapped
- Pediatric Surgery With Endo Surgery/ Endo Urology
- Pediatric Respiratory
- Radiology Services
- Diet Counseling
- Integrated Counseling And Testing Centre
- Pediatric Anesthesia
- Orthopedic Surgery
- Physiotherapy And Occupational Therapy including Speech Therapy
- Neonatal Intensive Care
- Pediatric Intensive Care
- Laboratory Services
- Child Guidance Clinic/Safe Parenting Clinic
- Child Psychology
- Dots Centre
Services Not Available
- Pediatric Cardiac Surgery
- Pediatric Neurosurgery Including Head Injury
- Burns And Plastic reconstructive Surgery
|Registration timings :|
|Monday to Friday||08.30 a.m. to 11.30 am|
|Saturday||08.30 a.m. to 11.00 a.m.|
|Monday to Saturday:||9.00 a.m. to 1.00 p.m.|
|Monday to Friday:||08.30 a.m. to 11.30 a.m.|
|Saturday:||8.30 a.m. to 10.30 a.m.|
Special Clinics :
- Registration timings : 01.45 p.m. to 02.45 p.m.
- Clinic Timing : 02.00 p.m. to 04.00 p.m
|Tuesday||Neurology, High Risk Clinic,Staff Clinic,Gastroenterology Clinic,High risk,Neurology,Hematology|
|Friday||Development Clinic including Safe Parenting Clinic,Chest Clinic|
Casualty & Emergency Services:
Medical and Surgical Casualty services are available round the clock
|Nursing Station||Pediatric Casualty||24 hr. Radiology Services|
|Ph.No. 21210215/230||Room No. 47||Room No. 40|
Surgical facilities with prior appointment are available in the specialties of
1. Pediatric surgery including endosurgery (laparoscopy) and endourology
3. ENT ( Oto-rhino-laryngology)
4. Eye (Ophthalmology)
5. Outpatient Dental procedures
Emergency surgery facility is presently available on working days during working hours
- In patient area is centrally air-conditioned.
- 221 Beds are available as on date.
- Pediatric ICU and Neonatal ICU with state of art equipments available
- Plain Radiology
- Special investigations
- Ultrasonography presently not available.
- CT Scan
User Charges : (as on date)
All services including lab test and drugs free of charge to patients subject to availability.
Ultrasound charges for OPD patients is Rs.50/-
CT Scan Charges:
|Scan Region||Plain(In Rs.)||Contrast(In Rs.)|
|Chest & Complete Abdomen||2500||3000|
|Spine-3 vertebral level(One region)||1000||2000|
|CT guided biospy||2000||-|
General ward patients
All services including available drugs, test and diet are free.
Private ward patients
- Room charges: Rs 300 per bed on twin sharing basis including diet of patient
- Other charges for diagnostic services, procedures etc are as charged as per CGHS rates.
- Cost of Drugs and consumables to be borne by patient’s families
- Hospital shall provide food to attendants of patients as per charges of hospital policy.
Public Guidance And Grievance Redressal Facilities
|MEDICAL OFFICER IN CHARGE (PUBLIC GRIEVANCES)||Dr.Paromita Dutta||011-21210215,011-21210216|
|Head of Office||Dr. Sapna Bathla||011-21210214|
|DIRECTOR||Dr. Anup Mohta||011-21210201,011-21210205|